MONDO MINERALS is a multinational and fast growing producer of the industrial mineral talc, which is a value adding component in paint, plastics, rubber, ceramics, food, personal care, pharmaceuticals and other applications. From our headquarter in Amsterdam, Netherlands, we are currently developing the company to become a leading global player.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
Supply Chain Planner
MONDO MINERALS is the world’s second largest talc producer and serves customers in over 70 countries. Mondo Minerals is managed from the Group Head Office in Amsterdam. Mondo Minerals operates mines in central Finland and highly efficient factories in Finland and the Netherlands. Mondo Minerals serves many diverse segments, including Paper, Paints and Coatings, Plastics, Cordierite Ceramics, Food, Personal care and the Pharmaceutical market.
As the company is in continuous development and optimization, we are in the process of supporting this with the right people and equipment. To provide insight and transparency in integral supply plan and supply capability, we are looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join the team in Amsterdam. Suitable candidates will be team players with a minimum of 5 years supply planner experience in the process industry. Candidates will possess a high level of initiative, be proactive and possess excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills. He/she will be reporting to the Customer Fulfillment Manager in Finland. Suitable candidates will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and a continuously evolving business environment.
JOBPROFILE SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
Main tasks and responsibilities
Develop weekly supply plans to balance the demand forecast and required service levels in full with cost, efficiency and capacity constraints. Optimize the flow of product through the supply chain.
- Responsible for setting up the system and maintaining parameters to support an optimal planning and achieving the planning objectives
- Being responsible for all the (SAP) plants under the NL entity
- Ensure clear communication of integral supply plan and secure input and output capabilities
- Communicate to stakeholders including reporting
- Manage supply planning alerts on a daily basis. Pro-actively adjust the plan where and when necessary
- Drive re-adjustments and execution of planning
- Liaise with customer fulfillment on order exceptions in case of supply issues
- Ensure master data is kept up to date in all systems for the NL entity and maintain this data
- Managing and planning the stock levels such that targeted service levels are met with minimum stock
- Participate in various projects with the objective of continuous improvement of customer satisfaction and supply chain performance
- Key measures for the position are (a) OTIF for plant; (b) Adherence to plan and (c) Forecasting accuracy
- Be a supportive and active team member
- Strong collaboration with Operations, Customer Fulfillment and Supply Chain Management
Candidate profile requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent, preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 5 years supply planner experience in the process industry
- SAP planning experience
- In depth knowledge of supply planning processes and procedures including manufacturing planning, demand and replenishment processes
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both verbal and writing
- Result and solution driven approach to work
Download job description here
If you have any questions about the vacancy or if you would like to apply, please send an email with your motivation and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org